We offer custom framing for photos, prints, and any type of art. At Yellow House we take pride in protecting and preserving your valuable works of art and anything that has great sentimental value for you.
Why custom framing?
- The right frame can have a big impact on the look of an item, making it more polished and finished in a way that accents your decor.
- It protects your valuable pieces – UV protective glass slows down the processes of degradation
Services we offer
- Picture framing of photos, prints & art
- Shadow box frame construction (perfect for framing 3D objects such as war medals or Jerseys, and sports memorabilia)
- Canvas stretching
- Embroidery and textile mounting & framing
- Dry mounting (not an archival process but appropriate for that large poster of your teenager’s favorite band!)
- Antique frame restoration (restoring chipped or cracked antique frames)
We do all custom framing work in-house to ensure the job is done right, with attention to detail and using high-quality materials. We carry a wide selection of frames in different finishes and materials. We will consult with you to find the best option that suits your personal style, and enhances the unique beauty of your beloved item.
How much does framing cost?
It does cost more than buying pre-made frames, however you can rest assured that your valuable pieces are protected and displayed to their best advantage. Our prices are competitive with other framing shops in Toronto.
How long does it take?
Each piece is different but a custom frame order takes an average of two weeks depending on the size and quantity of the order. We can sometimes accommodate a shorter turnaround time (determined on a case by case basis) to be determined at the time of ordering . We aim for prompt turnaround times without rushing or sacrificing quality.
We are located in the Upper Beaches area of Toronto, conveniently located for customers in the Beaches, Upper Beaches, Danforth Village, Leslieville and Scarborough.
Questions? Contact us – we’d be happy to speak to you about anything you would like to frame.